Metron 1210G tethered Equine DR System (SN: TUR017040014)
The Metron 1210G tethered Equine DR System provides highly superb image resolution through its 10″ X 12″ DR detectors paired with the world class Metron acquisition and PACS software. A great value for the price.
|Product: Metron 1210G tethered Equine DR System|
|Computer: Dell Latitude|
|Panel Size: 1210SGA; 10 x 12; Gadox|
|Year of Manufacture: 2017|
|Shades of Gray||
From Original brochure:
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AT MAXIMUM VALUE!
The Metron 1210G tethered Equine DR System provides highly superb image resolution through its 10″ X 12″ DR detectors. It takes excellent quality images with Portable X-Ray Units. Metron 1210G tethered Equine DR System works with the World Class Metron Veterinary Imaging Software which is easy to use and does many guided Measurements such as:
- Overlay radiograph & photograph
- Generate 3-D models of lower leg bones and animate
- Pedal bone analysis based on recent research
- Complete dental support including dental charts for equine
- Patented Hoof Analysis guided mark-up with measurement and scoring
- Automatic Morphing Technique to show Before/After changes
- Vertebral Heart Score
- Norberg Hip Measurements
- PennHip Measurements
- TPLO/TTA Measurements
- DAR Measurements
- Distraction Index Measurements
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.